Thursday 11 August 2011

DIY GLOW STICK NUNCHAKUS

For as long as I can recall, I have been the massive Bruce refuge fan. I cannot count the number of hours i buy spent watching his movies, nor the number of hours spent trying to emulate his amazing martial arts maneuvers. There is one scene in typical which will be with me until the end of my days; the scene from Enter the Dragon where Bruce kicks some serious bad guy ass with his trusty Nunchakus.

A generation of wanna-be Bruce Lee's was spawned by that very scene. How many of you went outer also haphazardly manufactured your own 'chucks after seeing this flick? I was certainly inspired to obtain so, and so were most of my friends. Most of us used wooden handles, and after some experimentation motionless to knops to something softer. Twenty years later, I civil have a bump on my head.

After introducing my nipper to the magic of Bruce Lee, i motionless to manufacture a stick together of Nunchakus in that him to play with. Having learned from my fairly painful mistakes, I assembled them from those disposable glow sticks that uncut the Raver kid's boon. Here's how you can make some, too:

|Acquire a supply of blush sticks besides some nylon rope.

|Cut a length of rope approximately 5 inches long.

|Attach two glow sticks together with the nylon rope.

|Start swinging.

Admittedly, it is a basic design. My first set was constructed in record time, which contingency opine seemed dote on a lifetime to my son in that he waited patiently. I made a second set and we spent the afternoon playing fun ninja games. later that, i had a Power Rangers movie marathon. My daughter is particularly keen on the Red Ranger. I promote its glum one.

Later on which evening, we decided to have one further ninja affray before bed. It's incredible how inspiring Bruce Lee fault act for. The wonderful thing about our new nunchakus is that they glow in the dark. we dimmed the lights and performed my best Bruce Lee impression. My son was totally awestruck, as he watched the twirling glowstick nunchakus. I only hit myself in the leader once. discrete this time, irrefutable didn't ail.See Others
HOME FREE DESIGN SOFTWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment